While it’s true that when developing a site for your company, you’ll face the possibility of standing out by introducing or creating something completely unexpected. Although defying expectations shouldn’t necessarily be a bad thing. However, you should be aware that unique websites often cannot deliver a superior customer experience (UX). Below are our Top 10 WordPress Web Design Trends for 2022.
To avoid this pitfall, you must stay current with the most popular and well-known methods at the moment. If you follow these trends, you’ll have a website where visitors can quickly figure out the best way how to use it.
This article delved into the 10 modern web design trends for 2022. WordPress users must watch out for in 2022.
The Top 10 Modern WordPress Web Design Trends for 2022
1. Landing Page that converts
- The landing page of your WordPress site must be dedicated to converting your site’s visitors into customers.
- Since this is the primary destination for the majority of your visitors so you must create great active content within an appealing design and combine all of these into an appealing CTA.
- Because your landing page’s layout is the only chance to convince the user to stay on the page and engage more with your brand, this is a list of some landing page design trends you must watch out for in 2022.
- There are two common landing pages. Your business may be a click-through page as well as a lead-generation site. In the case of lead generation, we’re witnessing a higher preference for the use of straightforward lead-generation forms.
- You may want to sift every bit of information from the user during the first interaction, hoping it will help you be more successful in their eventual conversion. But, be careful not to add complicated forms on your site because they are less likely your visitor will fill out the form.
- Suppose your page’s landing site is an ad-hoc click-through. In this scenario, you must allow visitors to assess your various options. You can include a detailed pricing table that will enable users to recognize the differences between the options.
2. Website Design with Incredible Parallax Effects
- Parallax scrolling or parallax was first introduced in the year 2011. When it was first introduced as a popular and intriguing style trend embraced by cool websites, that didn’t avoid the intriguing idea.
- However, in recent times, parallax has become an effective tool and is likely to improve the design of your site and UX to a higher level. The use of parallax scrolling and, in particular, designing your site with images that move slower than the foreground images create the impression of depth.
- Particularly, this effect increases the sense of immersion and improves the user experience when they visit your website. When you are looking for the best WordPress parallax template, we recommend selecting a responsive one that comes with customized or premium plugin integration and icons and fonts.
- If you’re looking to create a site with new WordPress trends or multi-dimensional elements in 2022 and capture the attention of a user in an instant, you should consider incorporating incredible parallax effects on your site.
3. Drag and Drop Builders
- The underlying reason for this trend is the idea that design is, in reality, an expression of intelligence. Drag and Drop builders let users design stunning pages even if the site administrator is not a coder with a background.
- A further trend is a growing dependence on self-sufficient plugins, which enable the simple replacing of existing themes with minimal effort.
- When searching for a drag-and-drop builder, choose one that supports the slider RTL support. You should also consider a builder that helps post-order modifications via drag and drop. Overall, one of the best new WordPress trends are using smart builders that permit administrators or site owners to customize their websites without much effort.
4. Experimenting with Colours during Design
- In the future, experts say that vibrant, bold colours that are extremely saturated will likely be the top choice for web design London.
- The trend towards more experimentation with colours is because colour has been proven to influence people’s emotions significantly.
- They draw the attention of the person and create an exuberant impression.
5. The Addition Of Thumb-Scrolling
- Recently we’ve noticed that thumb-scrolling is becoming a favourite by younger generations.
- The trend is rapidly taking off as more site administrators and owners want to create a mobile-friendly and thumb-scroll-friendly site.
6. Experimentation by Illustrating
- One trend that will be seen more often in 2022 is to use illustrations not just on the headers and footers but also on the main part of the webpage. Illustrations can evoke emotions from the user.
- In the end, an image is worth more than a thousand words. In addition, we are visual creatures and prone to be quick to adjust to visual information.
- They are ideal for imaginative stories and offer a perfect foundation for creativity and artistic harmony.
- In the end, having illustrations makes your website easier for users since they don’t have to spend time looking through the contents.
- Before you go all-out and include illustrations on your website, make sure that the images you choose are in keeping with the rest of the layout of your website.
7. The Inclusion Of Interactive Content
- Every day millions of blog posts are posted through WordPress. WordPress platform. To get some traffic, it is important to distinguish yourself from the standard texts everyone else seems to be writing. To do this, you should consider incorporating interactive content on your website.
- Interactive content can include assessments, videos, and polls encouraging readers to stay on your web design London.
- . It is important to avoid viewers who watch your content. To begin, you should expand beyond the typical online video and incorporate interactive elements if you want to increase the experience.
- You could consider using fill-in-the-blank and multiple-choice questions in the video. We are also finding more website owners adding assessments, quizzes and surveys. These could help make your site more satisfying.
8. Utilization of Simple, Playful Fonts and Typography
- As more and more people are inclined to include their styles in WordPress websites, we believe 2022 will see greater usage of playful, easy typography and fonts.
- Typography is a trend that you should keep an eye on, as the typeface and font that you choose to use reflect the message you intend to convey.
- Additionally, different types of fonts create different moods, which affects how you engage the potential customer. In the end, it is important to be aware that the font you select reflects your brand’s personality.
- In the past, we’ve seen more websites opt for traditional fonts.
- However, companies are likely to be more inclined to bold and exciting fonts and typography that borders on the fanciful but is not too far away from what can be described as modern and clean.
- Be aware that WordPress includes a feature that lets you alter the fonts on the whole theme or specific WordPress pages and posts.
- As you think about using this method, think about the emotions you would like your website and brand to convey, and then choose which fonts and typography will best express this.
9. Chatbot Plugins
- There will likely be more emphasis on customer service interaction going into 2022. This is when there is increased integration of chatbots with AI. They must respond to customer questions with current responses that improve workflow and ensure that customer service is more seamless.
- If you’re looking to purchase chatbot plugins, select one that comes with live chat functionality that fully integrates with WordPress without needing API calls. Another tip is to look for a plugin that supports files, automatic replies, and complete chat history.
- With the expectation of more customization in 2022, look for an application that has live chat widgets that can be customized and chatbot templates.
10. Enhanced Customization through Multipurpose Theme
- The last time, multipurpose themes were believed to fall into an area of theme that the majority of WordPress users shied away from.
- As we move into 2022, more administrators and site owners will likely utilize these themes to design their landing pages, eCommerce, or business websites.
- It is best to choose an all-purpose theme for web design company London that is extremely customizable and powerful.
- Also, look for one that offers many options for customization that will effectively allow you to create your site to stand apart from the rest. Be wary of poor-coded multipurpose themes which claim to provide services they cannot match.
For any business looking to take benefit of the online market, your website is an asset you have to manage to create a memorable impression. Therefore, it is important to be up-to-date on the newest web design trends to convert an initial browser into repeat business and perhaps become a regular customer. As listed above, the 10 modern web design trends for 2022 to keep an eye on will set your site up to be successful.